Having worked with many organizations specializing in brain injury, stroke and concussion, Melissa Cutler provides a wide range of consultation, training, clinical supervision and group facilitation on a number of topics related to mental health and professional practice.
Topics include the following and custom designed workshops are offered:
- • Coping with difficult emotions following brain injury
- • Post stroke depression and the emotional journey following stroke
- • Caregiver stress management and avoiding burnout
- • Activity planning and productivity following brain injury
- • Stress management skills building
- • Self-management and wellness
- • CBT basics for depression and anxiety
- • Chronic pain management
Consultation and Training Fees
Fee scale varies depending on agency needs, travel costs, number of training days requested, and resources required.