Having worked with many organizations specializing in brain injury, stroke and concussion, Melissa Cutler provides a wide range of consultation, training, clinical supervision and group facilitation on a number of topics related to mental health and professional practice.
Topics include the following and custom designed workshops are offered:
• Coping with difficult emotions following brain injury
• Post stroke depression and the emotional journey following stroke
• Caregiver stress management and avoiding burnout
• Activity planning and productivity following brain injury
• Stress management skills building
• Self-management and wellness
• CBT basics for depression and anxiety
• Chronic pain management
Consultation and Training Fees
Fee scale varies depending on agency needs, travel costs, number of training days requested, and resources required.